Why is this recipe even here? Blame the advertisements and the idiots. Why the first 3 pages of google searches are full of unrelated and unwanted videos is beyond me. And why the idiots think you need to dirty another pot to ‘start’ the recipe is just, well, stupid.
Maybe we’ll try to refine the search. Try “frozen corn slow cooker -creamed -cob”. Now we get chowders and cheesy on the first 3 pages.
UNCLE. I’ll add my own.
- bag corn
- water - enough to get it a tad wet
- butter - gobs and gobs of it
- sugar - to taste
- put it all in the crockpot on low heat.
- stir often. every hour or even better every 1/2 hour
- cook for 4 hours in low.
- when it's to the desired tenderness turn it down to keep warm until ready to serve.
- I try to use a minimum of water. Use more butter.