Impossible Breakfast Pie
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 1/2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 10 inch pie plate.
- Cook sausage and onion until sausage is fully cooked; drain.
- Mix sausage, potatoes and 1 cup cheddar cheese in pie plate.
- Combine remaining ingredients except the 1/4 cup cheese and pour into pie plate with the sausage and potato mixture.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.