Green Bean Casserole
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen cut green beans
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup or 2 cans cream of mushroom soup or 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup milk
- dash worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
- Combine green beans, cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper, and half the can of French-fried onions in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on High for 1 hour and on Low for 6 hours. Top casserole with remaining French-fried onions to serve (possibly stick in oven for a few minutes).