- One 4-ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons heavy or whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- pinch thyme
- pinch garlic salt
- Combine cream cheese and whipping cream in greased stoneware.
- Cover with a paper towel.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted, stirring often.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Replace paper towel and cook for an additional minute or until fully heated through.
- Serve with raw vegetables, crackers or toasted baguette rounds.