Baby Back Pork RIbs
- 1 full rack of ribs with the membrane removed
- dry rub
- barbeque sauce
- rub the ribs, cover with foil, refrigerate over nite.
- Cook the ribs on a gas grill 1 1/2 hours at low 300-350 F.
- Open the foil and barbque sauce them up.
- Leave the foil open for another 30 minutes.
- Add more bbq sauce every 10 minutes.
- Wood Chunks are best. Use 1/2 wet 1/2 dry depending on if you want to raise or lower the temperature
- keep the smoker at 225 degrees
- Smoke an estimated 5 hours, and 1 more hour with BBQ sauce.