- 2 1/4 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- two very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- coarse white sparkling sugar for garnish (optional)
- preheat oven to 375F convection
- Smash the bananas.
- Mix it all up.
- Put in muffin pan.
- cook about 20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.