- 227 gms Bihon noodles
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 20 pcs boiled pork sliced thinly
- 2 pcs peeled shrimp
- 16 pcs quail eggs
- cabbage cut into 1 inch
- carrots cut into strips
- a dash of black pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1. Set aside bihon noodles that has been washed rapidly in water, or just enough to make it wet.
- 2. Prepare all ingredients in each container that has been cut into strips.
- 3. Boil shrimps and pork for 1 min. Set aside.
- 4. Place seasoning sauce in a bowl until ready to use.
- Saute minced garlic in oil until brown and add pork.
- Stir, fry and add cabbage and carrots. Cook for 1 min.
- Pour water and soy sauce and boil for just a minute. Add chicken bouillon. Boil for another minute until bouillon dissolves thoroughly.
- Add bihon noodles. Sprinkle black pepper.
- Cook for another 2 mins or until noodles absorb the sauce. Put boiled quail eggs as additional garnishing.
- Serve hot. Good for 3 servings.